Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting Ready For Croatia

So test 1.. 2.. 3... Test... Yep it works. Ok so here I am going to Babel to the Internet about my trip to Croatia... Its Monday at 2:17am. I leave soon I leave Friday and I am nervous as can be. I thinkI enjoy using blogger to release my thoughts because I can type really fast and this will mimic my thinking. But my thinking is sloppy and all over so I am sure for who ever one day writes my biography I am sorry for my pea brained thoughts and poor writing. That mixed in with my wretched grammatical errors will surely make you scream. So I have nothing ready for this trip physically but mentally I am ready, with knowledge and understanding of what im getting myself into I am very excited to go. Tomorrow.. well later today the action part of my plans take effect and well I will be ready to go! Good night and ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment